WELCOME: If you are ready to have more stability, predictability, and passion into your relationship, this could be the most important report you will read this year...
Couples Everywhere Are Discovering... You Really Can Have The Long-Lasting, Deeply Satisfying, And Passionately-Romantic Relationship You Year For. Just Following These 6 Steps...
Scientific Research Proves It…(and so do hundreds of people who have tested it)
"For the first time since I was a child I was able to be around certain people without feeling uncomfortable or angry." Antonia Clark, Art Store Manager
“When I work with Ed, I know I have his full attention. He listens deeply--to my heart as well as my words--and helps me to listen to myself." Annie B. OD Expert
"Ed's guidance has given me the ability to understand my unconscious behavior and the effect it can have on me, my kids, and my wife." Keith Linney, Marketing Manager
Is your current relationship on the rocks…leaving you feeling hollow, lonely, and unloved…perhaps even resentful and cheated?
Are you talking AT each other, instead of reading each other’s thoughts like you used to, when you were head-over-heels in love?
If so, then keep reading. Because you are about to discover a priceless secret that will fill the gaping hole in your spirit that’s ripping your life apart. And open your heart to the closeness, enduring love and sexual joy your deserve.
" When Harry & I returned from a two month trip in South East Asia we were dealing with such deep, old issues that had surfaced for us, we were thinking about going our separate ways. Before doing that though, we agreed to having a session with Ed to see if we could resolve our challenges. It was absolutely amazing! In one session we were able to feel & release the inner conflicts, find resolution & fall in love again with a lot of ease & compassion. We are very grateful to Ed for sharing his skills with us & helping us to see what was most important to us."
My goal in the next few minutes is to give you insight into a process that will immediately change ALL of your relationships for the better. In what I’m about to illustrate, you will learn how to accurately assess what is causing any relationship challenge you face...and what to do about it!
You will learn about a process that shows you how to accurately evaluate and strategize the perfect solution (that works every time) on your own without a therapist or coach – with one exception I’ll get to in a moment.
...you will know precisely how to assess and resolve any relationship challenge.
Hi! My name is Ed Ferrigan and 20 years ago I had the proverbial relationship 2 X 4 slap me aside the head! Here is what happened…
Here is what happened…
My mother died.
Now that may seem like a normal thing because we all have a ticket back to the other side when our time is up, but in this case something unusual happened that changed my relationships forever.
It was Sept 1, 1995 and I got the call that my mother had passed away. And while I had the normal grief response that most people feel when a loved one passes on, over the next few weeks, something else began occurring.
I slipped into a deep depression…
This is a big deal when you are a martial arts teacher and your students depend on you to teach the classes they paid for.
This depression made no sense logically. Depression rarely does.
My mother and I were pretty close. We talked every Sunday at 11 am for years. So the depression was puzzling.
But it was only a symptom of a much bigger problem I would soon discover.
I didn't know it yet, but I was about to get the first big “relationship healing” lesson of my life. And you will benefit from that lesson so keep reading.
Before I go there though, I think some back information would be useful.
The time-line was 1995, was 36 years old, and I looked like a pretty successful person. Had a great home and all the furnishings one could ever want. I was running a prominent martial arts school and often had a waiting list, so financially I was doing great. I was seen as a positive contributor to my local community and the “go to” place to have kids get healthy male role-modeling and discipline.
But what I had created around me was a house of cards that would eventually come crashing down on me as you’ll soon see…
Behind the curtain I lived with chronic insecurity of not being good enough and secretly wanted something different.
For example, in martial arts I trained 6 hours a day for nearly 9 years because I was so afraid that since I was not Asian, people wouldn’t take me seriously.
Another thing was, my martial arts business was financially thriving, yet I lived with the pervasive thought that I wasn’t sure why I was doing it…
On a more personal front, most intimate relationships were short lived and on average lasting between 3-6 months. At one point I got so used to breaking up I was in dread of even being in another relationship.
In my mind, I would be very critical of a partner. Constantly judging or critiquing them. Finding fault at the drop of a hat.
Most of the time I would not say what I was thinking out loud, but my mannerisms communicated it and constantly caused a rift between us. I was lacking basic communication skills.
When I should have been openly communicating my concerns about anything, I pulled away or played it out through some drama...
Sexually I was a wreck. Premature orgasms were common that left my partner feeling alone, disconnected, and frustrated. In short, I was very dis-regulated in my body and eventually I came to understand that anything that even resembled closeness and connection – made the anxiousness worse…
When things went wrong I raced to the victim or blamer position…and had no idea what healthy responsibility was.
If I was feeling unsure of myself, I’d look for opportunities to “fix” people so I could somehow feel good about myself.
Much of the time I would exaggerate stories or problems as a way of trying to feel important.
The underlying theme was massive insecurity being in the world.
The short of it is, I had plenty of leverage to want to change. The illusion of what I had artificially created around me was no longer working and my mom’s death was the pivoting trigger to force me to deal with it.
Then, something subtle happened that would change the course of my life forever.
The week before she died I had just broken up with a woman I had been dating for right around 6 months.
She told me about a book called Conscious Loving by Gay And Kathlyn Hendricks.
The book was a real eye opener but participating with them in a live workshop was the impetus I needed – to crack me wide open.
I still remember, to this day, being in the room with them and feeling the unbelievable pressure in my chest. So much so, that at one point in the presentation I burst out in tears just seeing the love and excitement they had for each other.
I can honestly say it was the first time in my life I realized what had been missing for me.
I unconsciously wanted love and was having the realization that I was unskilled at knowing how to give or receive it.
An important first step as you will see in a bit.
In that moment I made up my mind to do whatever it would take to master the art of love.
That was in late fall of 1995, and I can truthfully say I would not wish on anyone what I had to go through over a 15 year period to pop out the other side.
Well, stepping back a bit from this 20 year journey and recalling all the changes I've made in my beliefs and values, it’s easy to see how my unconscious beliefs and patterns were killing any chance I had at intimate relationships.
...my unconscious beliefs were killing any chance I had at intimate relationships.
This is where you want to pay close attention because this is the "Holy Grail" for most people having relationship challenges as I would eventually discover.
The truth is, we don’t know what we don’t know. Rather than stay in the dark, I wanted answers. It was obvious my current relationship strategies were not working.
Heck, I was 36 at the time and still not even close to the possibility of having a family or even a solid relationship.
To top it off, I absolutely dreaded the thought of seeing a therapist. At that time, going to a therapist was like finally admitting I was a broken person….In my mind I could not go there.
With renewed hope, I dug in, removed all excuses, and set out to learn EVERYTHING I could about relationships. Now, there is something important I now want to share.
You probably have a similar story of your own I’m guessing? …and I’d like you to consider something.
Your choices at the time, when you learned to maneuver life the way you had to, were based on pure survival instincts - not conscious choosing. From this moment forward realize and accept you can change whatever patterns or bad habits you may have adopted.
...but you have to learn how to see them so you can agree they really are a problem!
“When You Learned To Maneuver Life The Way You Had To, Your Choices Were Based On Pure Survival Instincts - Not Conscious Choosing...”
For a moment, try something with me. Take a moment right now. Pause from reading this, and see any of your past that happened to you as “in the past.”
Really, pick one thing and take the time right now to feel deep in your bones that those experiences are now in the past.
Now, as soon as you have a glimpse of that, stay with it until you can feel the truth that those experiences are now in the past – very clearly in your body.
Let your breath magnify that… This is a good start to moving past one of our unconscious motivators which I will address in a minute.
Ed Ferrigan has a Masters in psychology from Antioch University, is certified as a Co-Active Coach From The Coaches Training Institute, certified as a Family Constellation Facilitator, certified in The Hendricks Body Centered and Conscious Relationships Program, and has the highest designation in the Peter Levine's Somatic Experiencing Trauma Healing Process.
There are now solutions that can rapidly identify and restore the healthy loving aspects of ourselves…
For the past 100 years, researchers have done a deep dive into the brain and body and how they are affected by early life experiences. The good news is our brains can change when we want them to so you are not doomed if you had a rough start.
There Is No Longer ANY Excuse Not To Have Great Relationships...
Research around early developmental trauma, neuroscience, and early life attachment theory provide the clues and key insights as to what causes people to play patterns out later in life and how to change them so you can have long-lasting, secure and intimate relationships yourself.
I'm not sure about you, but I don’t want to go to my deathbed knowing I could have had an extraordinary relationship with someone but didn’t.
That would be tragic, don’t you agree?
Here are just a few of the leading authorities that have mentored me through my journey via their books, publications, and with some personal certifications: Allan Shore, Dan Siegel, Mary Ainsworth, John Bowlby, Mary Main, Gay Hendricks, Susan Johnson, Peter Levine and John Gottman. Their findings make it crystal clear what causes us to create the outcomes we do with our relationships.
Over the years, as I was applying all the research to my own life, I took what these experts taught and assembled it into a cohesive program that anyone can understand and use. You get the best of all their insights in a uniquely assimilated coaching system.
I eventually discovered a reliable and predictable method to repair the damage that had been done when we were too young to know.
I discovered a fast path to changing these patterns. And when I use the principles in sessions, and clients apply them in their own relationships, the issues go away. And a renewed sense of connectedness and fulfillment prevail.
You are going to want to know what these are because they provide the hidden blueprint to attract and sustain the ideal relationship you may have only just dreamed about in the past.
It will show you exactly how to respond to feelings of being neglected or not appreciated. How to handle criticism or judgment in a way that encourages a renewed love and commitment to a better life with each other. Where each person is sensitive to each other's needs and value each other's emotions.
In other words, the chance of predictably having the relationship you always wanted is available to you today, and I encourage you to stick around and learn about all the elements that make up the bigger picture of how this works...
But before I tell you what some of those were, you need to know something…
When we are first born our brain has one primary objective and that is to survive. You are wired from day one to do whatever it takes to guarantee your success. This ability was passed down to you through your DNA and is based on millions of years of evolution.
Pretty cool but for one thing…
What if you were raised with unskilled parents? Or were an unwanted child? Were a victim of abuse? Neglected? Or had some kind of utero or early life trauma?
You see we are born with the innate capacity to adapt to our surroundings - even at the expense of your own happiness. Initially, you may have put up a fuss but eventually you succumb to the environment to guarantee your survival. Hopefully you are seeing that whatever you are doing now that is unconscious is not your fault. You did whatever it took to survive in your environment – because it was already PROGRAMMED into you to do that no matter what.
And I want to make sure you don’t confuse this with the truth that we are also responsible for our current perceptions, thoughts, and actions we take regardless of what happened to us when we were little.
We do whatever it takes to survive. Later in life, we have no idea that we adopted the patterns we did that keep getting played out.
And there is another major issue here…
As you may have already realized, we also unconsciously migrate towards people that are “familiar” to us. Think of it as we are hard wired to unconsciously seek out and re-attract the “right people” to give us the opportunity to renegotiate a healthy way of connecting and repairing connections. This is another "golden egg"! Study your past relationships for a few minutes and you’ll quickly see what I’m talking about.
EVERY relationship matters. We can either learn form each one and grow or shoot the messenger and stay stuck.
Herein lies the key…
Introducing the Ed Ferrigan – Getting Relationship Right Coaching program for singles and couples who finally want to know exactly how to have conscious relationships.
It was my destiny to find this solution. And I would not "trade" the pain away for a different outcome. You can benefit from this...
When you consistently engage the practices and the principles you will soon see the magic of how your unconscious patterns and habits dissolve or become obviously apparent so you can finally put an end to the unconscious influences that have been producing bad outcomes.
This is HUGE!
This is a complete solution for people that resonate with what I’m saying here today. The information I will coach you on is so well proven I have zero doubt you will benefit from every session. Before long, you will wake up in the morning with a deep sense of purpose and relish the partner next to you. You will look at them with the gleaming eyes of newly weds.
Coaching in this program is like landing in an oasis after days in the desert...
You will quickly see how this process works, and will be motivated to practice new ways of being with "triggers" when they show up in your personal relationships. As a bonus, what you will learn applies to ALL relationships. Business or personal.
"My work with Ed has been powerful, impactful, and engaging. He's helped me to gain a much clearer sense of purpose and vision while also providing some very practical tools for managing relationships at home and work. I feel like I have transformed my perspective, my personal relationships, and best of all, my relationship with myself. I feel happier and more balanced than I ever have, ready to live my life deeply and contribute something meaningful."
Here is just some of what you will get.
- The choice between group coaching or personalized coaching; 1:1 or both with the VIP program
- World class emotional processing that clears trauma from your body permanently
- 24/7 access to the Core Integrity-Healing Principles videos so you don't have to take notes and replay the concepts until you master them
- Recorded sessions
- Each session is a deep dive within seconds after entering the session so there is zero wasted time
- Proven homework, so there is no guessing what to do next or whether or not you are learning the right things
- Accountability, so you have an advantage to remember the practices and use them (our brains require repetition to create a new pattern)
- Bonus: Access to the private group so you can ask questions without getting charged extra...getting support between sessions when you MOST need it.
WARNING: If you are experiencing two or more of the following I'd recommend getting this program ASAP
- Criticism: use of the words "You always" "You never" "Why are you so…"
- Contempt: Attacking your partners sense of self with the intent to insult them; insults or name-calling "Bitchy, Wimpy, Puss, Wuss, Bastard, Bitch, Fat, Stupid, Ugly, Sloppy, Lazy..."
- Excessive defensiveness: Seeing self as a victim; blaming others; chronic excuses; instead of hearing your partner you try to "one of them"; disagreeing then cross complaining like "that's not true, you're the one…"; "Yes Butting" where you start off agreeing and end up disagreeing; repeating yourself without acknowledging what the other person saying; whining "it's not fair"
- Stonewalling: Withdrawing from that relationship as a way to avoid conflict; silence; muttering or tapering off in your voice when you really want to say something; changing the subject; leaving physically; the silent treatment; needing more than a few minutes to reflect before you were willing to talk
What you will immediately notice that is different in the Ed Ferrigan Coaching process is using your body as the gateway to what is interfering with your success.
Using the body as our guidance map is one of the key breakthroughs in psychology in the past 100 years.
The body is the fast path to accessing core limiting beliefs, resolving trauma, and retraining the mind to take on new beliefs and habits faster than conventional coaching or therapy.
"I had my first session with Ed and was amazed at the difference it made. For the first time since I was a child I was able to be around certain people without feeling uncomfortable or angry. His amazing coaching process led me to recognize the core of the problem and then quickly helped me dissolve any discomfort and distrust. Since our session, I have been able to immediately recognize repetitive and destructive behaviors and eliminate them. I'm sure that all of this sounds pretty amazing, and it was amazing. I'm very grateful to Ed for his help and guidance."
"Ed Ferrigan is a gifted and multi-talented man. I participated in classes with him on successful communication strategies as well as in his Family Constellations workshop. What I learned in these formats was deeply life-changing and helped me identify and work on core issues which have led to personal and professional success. I highly recommend Ed's work and coaching.”
The Getting Relationship Right Coaching System Is the Best System Available For Attracting And Re-Kindling Relationships
Why I created this program for you...
Coaching individuals, couples, and leaders over the past 20 years led me to some simple truths.
If you're trying to change old patterns of behavior the fast path is to: get guidance to uncover your blind spots, engage a process to permanently resolve them, invite encouragement along the way, and get support to stay focused and committed to your lifetime aspirations.
And I encourage you to pick a process that does not drag out for months or years...
My experience tells me when it takes too long people get disenchanted, lose hope, then justify stopping – keeping the old patterns alive and incomplete.
Starting today, you can end your fears of being alone, losing the love of your life, of lack of intimacy or trust, poor communication or (gulp) thoughts of divorce and what will happen to your children…
"Ed's relationship coaching has helped to significantly transform critical aspects of my marriage that were in desperate need of attention. With his help, I was able to identify and work through the communication roadblocks that were preventing my husband I from being emotionally connected. We did not have to spend hours upon hours hashing and rehashing situations. We were able to get to the heart of the matter quickly and move forward. I gained the self- confidence to finally speak my truth and work toward having the marriage I had always envisioned. I feel I am now better equipped to successfully navigate the ins and outs of all types of relationships: marriage, professional, family, friends etc.. Ed's coaching style is genuine, practical, and very effective."
For that matter let’s finally do away with most people’s relationship fears…
- Being able to say what your needs are and never feel heard
- That feelings of isolation and loneliness won’t end
- Thoughts that "I can do better"
- That you can’t be yourself without penalties
- That you’ll have to change yourself to make the other happy
- That you’ll have to continue to take on too much responsibility
- That maybe your expectations are too high
- That they will never “get it"
- That s/he will stay immature and incapable of really connecting to you or the kids
- That maybe you’ve tolerated poor connection for too long, don’t know if you can continue
- That fights and arguments won't end
- They will always be too clingy
- They will continue to use distancing behaviors
- That you’re not really compatible…you both have changed too much
- That you’ll continue to be a rescuer when you know it’s destructive
- That s/he will continue to stonewall and not share their truth and you’ll never clear it up…whatever “it” is!
- Not being able to set boundaries and deliver
- “I’ll avoid a fight at any cost” ways of thinking
- That maybe it’s all your fault
- That the kids will grow up dysfunctional
- Worries or repetitive thoughts of how hard it would be starting over…
- That you have to let the dream go and you failed…that there is no going back
- That you could never keep up with the home and raise the kids by yourself
- Limits of shared custody
- Being a single mom/dad
- Not able to make it financially or emotionally without a partner
- Won't work it out and you’ll be alone
- If you got divorced you’d have to learn how to date again
- And the ultimate fear…Divorce
- Worse yet you’ll be too old….and you will die alone
When you practice the Getting Relationship Right time-tested principles along with the Coaching, you become a master at ENDING what is negatively motivating you unconsciously... so it can finally be put to rest.
You can predictably and confidently end the frustrations of…
- Lack of communication with your partner
- Partner avoiding you when you're upset
- How to talk about relationship challenges when they come up
- End the challenge of "recycling" the same issue
- Move past compromising your life to accommodate the dysfunction
- Being ok with putting yourself first once in a while
- Getting along with parents or in-laws
- Sharing your truth without it being a huge deal
- Sharing truth without being ridiculed, judged, put down, or criticized
- The issue of them not doing their personal work
- You being blamed and the put-down's for the predicament you are in
- Not being totally honest without a blow up
- Not finding harmony together
- Your partner taking everything the wrong way
- Your partner being so reactive
- Finally putting the past to be behind you
- Longing for your partner to do their fair share
- Having more depth to the conversations
- Partner being more curious and interested in your life
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
Painful isn’t it?
What’s Immediately Possible Using The Ed Ferrigan Coaching System Is Having...
- A co-creative relationship (where both people are celebrated for your individual uniqueness)
- Peace of mind and more playfulness
- More time spent on things you love
- Alignment with your partner (or ability to move on with honor and respect)
- A dependable proven system to fall back on when stuff gets out of whack
- Better communication skills
- How to listen so the other person feels heard
- How to communicate so you develop a deeper, more authentic connection
- Precise way of removing unconscious barriers that are blocking daily success
- Keen insight into the other person’s challenges enabling more empathy and closeness
- More emotional intelligence to handle relationship issues easier and with love and actually feel closer to them as you work through it
- Relationship stability
- More bonding
- Trust that is reliable and predictable
- Clean slate so past doesn’t keep haunting you and interfering with the present
Now you may be wondering…”How can I trust this process?”
This is a good question. I've done my very best to select and assemble 20+ years of research and field testing with hundreds of couples I’ve worked into a system that is easy to see the results. And there are some other indicators that I think create a solid container for trusting this process...
- My mentors, a group of the most dedicated relationship researchers who have been in the trenches for 30+ years (John Gottman, Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks, Allan Schore, Bessel van der Kolk, Larry Heller, Peter Levine, Pat Ogden, Susan Johnson, Harville Hendricks, Bert Hellinger, and dozens of others)
- Information validated by thousands of therapists who use these tools
- Tools designed and researched by the best in the business
- Proof my own clients lives have drastically changed for the better
- That I use the tools daily and experience the results to determine what works and what doesn’t and what you have to do to implement them
- That I too have been through the struggle and got through the other side
- That I know what it’s like to go through a horrible divorce and be sued; I know what it’s like to have a partner who gives up when you should actually work it out
- I know what it takes to work through life's worst stuff (like losing a job, wife, and 20 years of personal savings through a home I sold in a short sale...all in one month)
- That I know what it’s like to put dating and relationships on hold to clean up the necessary stuff that contaminates them…
- And I know what it’s like to drop the mask of trying to fit in and finding the real you underneath it all… so you approach life from an authentic perspective
Is This Program Right For You?…
Sometimes people are just not ready. I have found that some people are coerced into coming to therapy and unfortunately that never works. There is often not enough motivation. You see, in the past when they reached out they got slammed so why would they want to reach out now? Makes no sense to the person who got "less than adequate support" over-and over-again when they were little.
I get it. I was one of those people. I tip-toed into therapy.
Most people that could use the help need a lot of motivation to overcome the beliefs they acquired when they needed help early on. Often, there is zero trust in others. (This is a perfect example of how your unconscious motivates you out of your awareness.)
There are certain signs of couples who won't make it in any program. If you relate strongly to any of these consider it may be a challenge for you to succeed - even though there may be a "hint" of desire...
Here are some signs to pay attention to...
- If you are fed up and don’t want to try any more
- If you or your partner wants to continue to blame others for their problems
- Couples who believe in keeping secrets
- It seems too scary to investigate what it takes to change old patterns
- Couples deathly afraid of what truth they might find out (hint: it's never what we think it is...)
- Couples who think that ignoring the issue will make it go away
- People who are afraid of psychology and resist others perspectives for fear of losing control
- Couples who are closed minded and ego driven
- Couples who don’t want to change and think the other person will have to change
- Couples who jump from one therapist or coach to another blaming the therapist
- Couples who don’t want to admit when they are wrong
- And a biggie… couples who justify money as the barrier to getting help (yes, there are some people who flatly cannot afford my services and they are not who I'm referring to here :))
The Ed Ferrigan Coaching System is for couples who...
- People who know it's difficult to reach out but are courageous to do it anyway...
- Couples who are willing to trust and confide in a person who can lovingly guide them
- Want to work it out and ideally stay together using a new model of relationships
- Want to set a good example for their children
- Want relationship security and the joy that can be created together
- Have had some help, have not succeeded, but still have hope
- Want more daily intimacy
- Want to communicate more effectively
- Want to feel fulfillment in all their relationships
- Want healthy boundaries with each other
- Want to do all they can to have a successful relationship
- Want a true relationship with everything on the table cleaned up so they live day-to-day in authenticity
- Want to raise kids in a healthy loving environment
- Want to clean up their past once and for all and move into what is possible today… to live an optimal life
So Maybe You Are Still Thinking…
“Not sure I can afford it" (Ans: Consider asking yourself "what price can I put on having a fulfilling relationship?" My experience tells me when people want something bad enough they do whatever it takes. I'm available to support you in getting through this block should you desire any assistance.)
“Not sure I will follow through on it” (Ans: Discipline is an important skill to cultivate in yourself. The Getting Relationship Right System brilliantly supplements all other work you're doing and moves you along faster than otherwise possible. Add personalized weekly coaching to it and you have an unbeatable combination. Be inspired, because clients who have used the tools come to the weekly sessions with deeper questions... speeding along the therapeutic process because they are more in touch with what the dynamics are and how to identify them.)
“Already in therapy so spending money elsewhere seems like a waste” (Ans: It will depend on your needs. If you are not following a proven system like this program it may take you far longer to reach your goals. In the typical therapy session that is not structured, you’ll get fragmented bits and pieces of the solution week-after-week and you are forced to sort through the patterns yourself over longer periods of time. It can be expensive and take you longer to reach your goals. I think therapists are great as I'm one of them but I think a therapist supplementing a system like the Getting Relationship Right System is even far more powerful.)
“Not sure it will work for me.” (Ans: You won’t until you try it and that is why I have an unconditional money back guarantee so you can take it for a test drive. Most people have patterns they have developed over many years. Don’t expect them to go away overnight regardless of any program you choose. It doesn’t work that way. Healing or changing our belief systems is a process that takes time. One big tip is to practice the right habits that get better results to change old bad habits. The more you practice, the more aware you become of the subtly of how to think as you change the way you relate to yourself using these tools. The tools are like having self-awareness on steroids).
“Prefer face-to-face with an expert to guide me.” (Ans: It's really good you know that about yourself. And that may be the best solution for you. In my coaching experience, there is only one exception I have found when a person requires face-to-face therapy. This is when they have early trauma and where presence and contact is vital for repair. When the average person or couple needs this repair, the homework I provide will give them the same opportunity for healing directly with their partner and will inevitably move them closer faster than any therapy or coaching session could.)
“Not sure I trust you.” (Ans: That would be a given because you don’t know me. There is some risk in choosing anyone’s program. I offer you an unconditional Money Back Guarantee as a way of helping you with this. I offer you true real-world testimonials to back up my reputation. Consider separating out fear from further investigation. You can always pay my regular rate to test it out with a few sessions then get into the main program.)
It is possible for you to have it all. But sorry to say it comes at a cost...
Sometimes we have to admit we don’t have all the answers ... and that there are people out there who have done the research, worked with people like yourself, and offer leading edge program like the Ed Ferrigan Coaching System... that brings the best tools into a step-by-step cohesive solution that is reliable and predictable.
What's waiting for you is what you’ve dreamed about and you deserve it…
- To be loved and cherished
- To be respected and seen
- To have someone who meets you half way
- That someone has your back no matter what happens
- That you fulfill love in this lifetime
- That you can be all of who you are and have it fully embraced by others
- To have direct communication that clears up anything permanently
- To be seen and regarded as capable
- To deeply love yourself
- That your ideal partner will have your back and love your even when you do stupid stuff or screw things up from time-to-time
- That your ideal partner will be in the same alignment with how relationships can work with a team effort…
The alternative is sad...
- Live with the disconnections for the rest of your life
- That your conversations will continue to go nowhere and you'll continue to be frustrated
- You will continue to not feel special and will regret staying with them
- Have no sex or a little sex once in a great while
- Continue to not really know each other
- Find out when you’re old and grey you wasted your life
- Divorce and then find out that it’s really no better out there with others
- The belief that you cannot heal these things about yourself and you’ll always be alone even when you’re in a relationship
- That your kids will take on these dysfunctional behaviors later in life
- That you’ll end up having an affair
- That you’ll fall out of love and not be able to regroup
- Live in different homes as you raise the kids
- You will lose the opportunity to experience life and all that it offers because your partner are not interested in things you enjoy
- That you’ll have to keep wondering and guessing if s/he will ever come around to what a healthy loving relationship actually is...
- Go through with a divorce you've been thinking about and always wonder if things could have worked out differently
You have everything to gain and can feel safe practicing the Ed Ferrigan Coaching - Getting Relationship Right System…
- Loving presence is the beacon I follow in all my sessions
- ALL information comes from proven models and tested resources
- The exercises were designed, researched, and validated by the best in the business
- I’ve personally witnessed my own clients lives drastically change for the better
- I personally use the tools daily and see the results along with what works and what doesn’t and what you have to do to implement get the value out of the principles and practices
- I’ve been through the struggle and gotten through the other side using the exact tools
You want learning to be easy. The Coaching along with every module was designed to be easily digested on your favorite computer, tablet, or phone. You’ll also receive interactive PDF workbooks, handouts, and templates. The videos are short and to the point.
There is no wasted effort to learn these.
Here Is What You Will Get...
Program Component #1: World Class Coaching
With the Ed Ferrigan Coaching program you will get world class coaching to achieve your goals. While I’ve had a lot of experience coaching a lot of topics my favorite is relationships because developing your skill around relationships gives you an added advantage to life itself. The ramifications are profound.
Address the relationship with yourself first and you’ll soon see how your unconscious is constantly influencing you. It's rather kind of unnerving when you really get this...
With this knowledge and the tools to change it, you will quickly realize how easily your dreams can come true. Getting your conscious and unconscious to “line up” is the key.
In the past 20 years I’ve coached hundreds of singles, couples, and teams on the topic of relationships and communication. I’ve also studied with researchers who are the best in the business as I’ve noted above. Most importantly though, is I’ve tested the principles and practices myself since the day I started my own journey. I know what works from personally testing the wide array of options out there.
I’ve also recognized, from working with hundreds of clients, what consistently gets the best results in the least amount of time. You will get the benefit of this the minute you land on the call. We will go “deep” within minutes of our process together.
I’ve done this for so long I now see the patterns and the necessary therapeutic interventions that get each and every client I serve to their goal in the fastest way possible. The results speak for themselves. Most people coach with me for a few months then only need maintenance. Coupled with the Getting Relationship Right Video Based program you have an unbeatable combination.
The videos allow you to precisely work the most important aspects of relationships, practice them before you even meet with me. This enables you to naturally ask deeper questions during coaching sessions giving you more value and taking far less time to resolve whatever is challenging you.
Program Component #2: 17+ Step-By-Step Video Lessons
Step 1: Know Your Values and Beliefs
In step 1 you will get acquainted with the things that matter most to you. When you align your unconscious values with your conscious values you are like a magnet. Attracting certain people and behaviors like a butterfly to the rose. This module will break this essential skill down and you will walk away feeling grounded in what you stand for and what you are not willing to tolerate any longer in your life.
- Foster more union and harmony with the essential 16 relationship values
- Provides 6 in-depth videos outlining the blueprint for building and sustaining trust in any relationship so you recognize when you are out of integrity and self-correct
- Teaches you 12 communication values to aspire for when selecting or being with the ideal partner so you can identify core areas to address immediately
- Embody more love with the 7 core essential practices so you can shift old dysfunctional habits more rapidly while focusing on the positive
Step 2: Know What You Want
It’s always surprising to me the number of people who don’t like the situation they are in but are clueless about what it is that they want. You have to take time to learn this about yourself to get the best results. In this step, I will walk you through how to determine your underlying needs that match with your values. You will also learn the most powerful way to see what you are doing unconsciously that you didn’t realize was previously derailing you.
- The power of writing effective vision statements so you can align your unconscious with your conscious mind
- How to set powerful goals that get the results you want and not the unconscious alternative
- How to address your blind spots so they stop derailing you
Never again will you be wondering what to do next. Through a loop of reflection and implementation in no time at all you will see the genius of these strategies to “unplug” unconscious dynamics that all along were sabotaging your relationships.
Step 3: See Responsibility As A Celebration
Learning what healthy responsibility is will change your life paradigm. At the peak of understanding these concepts and practices you will see that taking responsibility is the gateway to owning how powerful you are and see the realization that you influence all things around you. Over time and with practice you will begin to see how much freedom responsibility gives you. When you feel this kind of freedom there is no room for fear to run the show any longer.
- Easily recognize how you can view responsibility as a celebration so you can see and engage your life path as it applies to relationships more easily
- Recognize and distinguish between where you take 100% responsibility, more than 100%, or less than 100%, and the consequences of doing so you can more easily interrupt old habits that no longer serve you
- Demonstrates how to get back into taking responsibility when taking too much or too little so you stop wasting precious time
- Builds more insightful connection between taking responsibility and how it relates to the decisions you make and the outcomes you are getting so you can see how your unconscious is influencing you more readily
- Allows you to see where others take too much or too little responsibility so you can stop playing into the dynamics and encourage realness and authenticity steeped in validation and reverence for each other's gifts
- Exercises that you and your partner can practice
- And much, much more...
While taking responsibility may seem obvious on the surface, I’ve experienced hundreds of patterns people use unconsciously that derail relationship success. You will learn how to identify these patterns in yourself taking responsibility to a whole new level. Stay on track with the awareness this video will create.
Step 4: Maintain Integrity and Trust
As a book-end to responsibility, maintaining integrity and trust is at the heart of self-expression. When you express yourself fully you get to your true heart's desire. Living a complete and fulfilling life with your ideal partner requires integrity and trust or your fear mechanism will hold you back. This step in the program will provide you with core practices to embody so you know exactly when integrity or trust are being tampered with and what to do about it. This module gives you the blueprint for seeing whether you are truly compatible and how to reach the deepest levels of intimacy.
- Identifies 16 relationship values that are essential for fostering union and intimacy.
- 6 in-depth modules illustrating the blueprint for building trust in any relationship
- Reinforces 12 communication values along with couples exercises to aspire for to not only attract the ideal partner but to enhance your current relationship
- Ends the constant battle of being heard or how to listen so your partner feels connected and supported
- Embodying love has never been so easy with these 7 core practices to shift old dysfunctional habits more rapidly
- Reveals the 6-step process to stay in your power and release the unconscious pattern that is driving unconscious strategies that stop intimacy
- Gives you the 6 essential strategies that allow you to master emotions and benefit from the messages they communicate
Step 5: Know Your Biology For Faster Results
There are certain aspects of our biology that when understood speed the process of change. In this module I’ll provide radical insights into neuroscience and attachment theory to give you an insider advantage to knowing why you and other people are motivated to do what they do. After watching these videos you will quickly see more of your life story that is operating under the hood that is derailing or promoting your success. With this knowledge you will know when to encourage or discourage yourself at your command. It will no longer be a mystery that you can choose how you want to be moment-by-moment.
- Provides powerful insights about the brain so you’re more conscious about change and how your biology influences your responses and relationship choices
- Memory essentials so you can see the impact memory has on choosing and sustaining healthy relationships
- Secrets of right versus left brain processing so you are better equipped and motivated to handle your emotions
- NEW techniques to understand your nervous system so you can more easily manage your responses to life (this has been life-changing for many clients!)
- Discover 9 CORE axioms or awarenesses that will speed up your ability to modify outdated mental models so that you are more in control of what you want to believe consciously.
- NEW ways to stop resisting change so you can learn more rapidly.
- 3 Powerful leading edge models that will help you to understand why humans can be irrational and how to overcome the deficiencies of our evolutionary minds so you are more in control of your choices and actions.
- Insights into 6 Parts of the brain that you can instantly engage to be more conscious in your thoughts and choices so you make more conscious choices
- Gives you 5+ exercises to change or modify your relationship beliefs and make you more aware
Step 6: Completions
A brand new addition to the lineup... It's essential to clean up "incompletions" if you want to keep perspective on current challenges. If you are incomplete with old relationships you will project those into your current relationship. As you might imagine, if you can't distinguish between what you are projecting and what other's are projecting, it is far more difficult to resolve any challenge you may face. Old incompletions "leaking" into the current relationship create a toxic environment and makes challenges seem way bigger than what they need to be.
Here are just a few things to look forward to:
- Gives you the top 8 indicators of where incompletions are playing out in your relationship
- Exercises to finally complete with parents, previous relationships and anything lingering in your current relationship.
- Secrets to handling situations in the moment that will resolve past and present regardless of if the past is leaking into the present situation or not
- And much, much more
Program Component #3: Supplemental Weekly Email Training
Integrate each video with a weekly prep email describing the situation and how to apply what will be in the next video. It tees up the next lesson in a way you are eager to watch, practice the lesson, and know how to apply it. Each week you’ll get a specifically designed email to open the lesson, offer insights, and help you frame up how to think about the video as you work your way through it. It will keep you motivated and offer you timely insights. ($300 Value)
Program Component #4: Workbooks
Along with the video and emails you will have a PDF workbook to follow each exercise so you have recorded notes of what is working and what you need help on. (PRICELESS)
Program Component #5: Lifetime Updates
For the time being I am offering lifetime updates to the Getting Relationship Right System. Neuroscience, trauma research, attachment theory, other up-and-coming psychological models and my own insights continue to refine my knowledge of the principles and I want to continue to share them with you. It is one of my life goals to create a program that has the potential to change the world. The Getting Relationship Right System is the foundation of that. ($300 a year value)
BONUS: Program Component #6: Private Discussion Group
One of the biggest challenges with integrating any new information is how our brains are wired to like patterns. Until you experience something you will not know if your pattern is promoting your learning or resisting learning. What we know for sure in brain science is our brains can change but you must give it a reason. Learning from others is another way to the GRR concepts learn faster. I encourage you to utilize this private group and save yourself a lot of time and money. ($300 a year value)
The Value Of This Investment.
Premiere Coaching System
- Personal Coaching With Ed ($1250 VALUE)
- 24/7 Lifetime Access To Getting Relationship Right Program ($697 VALUE)
- Supplemental Email Training ($100 VALUE)
- Workbooks ($ Value)
- Lifetime Updates To The GRR Program ($300 VALUE)
- Private Discussion Group ($300 Yearly Value)
TOTAL VALUE: $2647
$1399 / 10 sessions
The Most Affordable Plan.
- 6 Months Of Group Coaching With Ed ($49.95 PER MONTH VALUE)
- 24/7 Lifetime Access To Getting Relationship Right Program ($697 VALUE)
- Supplemental Email Training ($100 VALUE)
- Workbooks ($ Value)
- Lifetime Updates To The GRR Program ($300 VALUE)
- Private Discussion Group ($300 Yearly Value)
TOTAL VALUE: $1697.70
$698.70 / 6 months
What’s Resolving Barriers To Love With The Love Of Your Life Worth To You And Your Family?
This program is an investment in the most precious resource you’ll ever have.
Imagine for a moment believing the Getting Relationship Right System really will do all that I said.
How does that change things for you?
My guess is you might be caught between hesitation and confusion around what would happen to your life if you removed all the relationship challenges you face today...or if it's actually possible.
You may have been in the dynamic for so long you are not even sure any more what it would be like to clean it all up.
When you hesitate, you allow fear to come up with stories that are not based on fact. It’s just how our brains work.
You and I both know the issue is not with the program itself... it’s guaranteed, and it’s proven. But the unknown causes fear to challenge you.
Consider making a bigger commitment to your success. A renewed commitment to relearn and rewire your relationship patterns.
Commitment is the enemy of fear...
To remove all fear based excuses you must commit wholeheartedly.
What’s at stake is too important and I want you to really question your logic if you are hesitating.
Just to make sure you have no reason not to do this I’m also giving you a 30 day money back guarantee.
I want you to be 100% satisfied so if you get into it and find it’s not for you then just drop me an email and I will refund you 100% so you have no concerns about it what-so-ever!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
It's important to me that you feel safe and positive about your decision. I'm honored that you are considering stepping into the journey of healing and choosing my program. If for any reason within the first 30 days you are not satisfied with the program, send me an email and I will refund the money. All I ask is you give 100% from the beginning. I want you to be thrilled at what you are learning and perfectly satisfied that you made the investment.
Now it’s up to you.
Do want to continue to guess what might work or move forward with the confidence knowing it’s spelled out for you clearly, step-by-step in the Getting Relationship Right System.
Press a button below and let's get started in the affordable group program.
My heart wishes you goodness in life and I look forward to seeing you in the program.
P.S. If you really want the program but cannot afford the upfront amount please send me an email at email@example.com and I'll work out a payment plan.
What You'll Get When You Sign Up Today:
- World Class Coaching (1:1 or Group)
- Lifetime access to 6 Modules (17+ step-by-step videos) that guide you through the essential pillars to having the best relationships possible...saving you months of more therapy or coaching.
- The best research boiled down and rigorously tested for couples
- 24/7 Viewing So You Have It At Your Fingertips When Needed
- Proven Exercises Of Over 20 Of The Top Researchers In The Relationship Industry To Assure You Are Learning The Latest And Best Tools
- Proven Model So You Don't Waste Time
- The No Risk 30 day money back guarantee
- And much, much more...
An Investment In Yourself For $1399...